5/10/2015

A new start


Same old dog...new venue.

Due to changes at Google, I have had to start a new blog new account. My old blog was a mixture of celebrating the seasons, occasional references to my self-development; a flash of politics; posts about wild birds, most often those in  my garden; tales of recent or remembered travels, mainly in the UK, and responses to books, plays and films. You can find my old blog here: http://joansbitsandpieces.blogspot.co.uk/



I fully recognise that to get a proper readership one needs a specific theme but I find my blog a place for reflecting and thinking about things. I have a busy, structured day job which requires a lot of a attention and this more of a random, relatively unstructured pastime. 


So…time to settle in and furnish these new rooms with random thoughts and musings.

Below is a photograph I took of Belmont Reservoir just before dusk last summer. A place for peaceful, quiet reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment